test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

News Section Update

I added the three most recent news articles from BUMP's site to the blog's news section! It's patchy so I'm gonna work on it bit by bit from now on. I've also got a few Takahashi Diary entries to catch up on, but after that I've just got to piece together the Extra Tracks section and this site will be pretty thorough. Expect more progress by the time RAY comes out!! OH!! And I will put up RAY's track list too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment