test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Updates

Hello, I'm catching up on the things I missed translating before and have a few updates!


The Staff Diary

Some news in the News section (I have 2 articles left to go though)

The Media Info magazine section

Also, the Staff Photo Gallery has been updated and now has photos from May 24th in Tokushima, May 31st and June 1st in Hokkaido, and June 7th and 8th in Hiroshima.


I'm still working on those 2 news articles as well as Chama's Twitter and the TV media info. Good stuff is happening for BUMP! But for now, good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment