test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Tour / Live Info for 2014 is Up!

Hey so, I've posted the English translation of BUMP's 2014 tour / live show information! If you want to keep up with the band's activities or you are going to see a show, I hope it is helpful to you! For now, I'm not going to post the translations of past tours that have already happened, but if you are curious about those feel free to leave a comment or send me a message. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment