test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Friday, March 21, 2014

News Section is Up-to-Date!

The News section is now up-to-date! Yeah!
All that's left is the Media Info and Tour / Live sections.
I don't know how many people will actually be interested in those, but I might as well translate them.
I also added links to the videos and pics sections on BUMP's official website. I won't repost those since you can just see them on their official website. ^_^
Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment