test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Friday, March 14, 2014

OK one more thing....

OK so I just posted the lyrics of RAY (which I wrote about under OPINION in the previous post) and that is the most recent thing relating to BUMP that I have done in the past month due to CRAZY finals projects over the past month.... But WHOA!! I just checked BUMP's official website and it is TOTALLY changed! Like, new sections and everything. I am going to have to add some new sections to this site to keep up with it. ALSO, it looks like they removed the old Takahashi Diary??? I was very fond of it, but now it looks like this is the only site that has it on record! I will keep the Takahashi diary up for anyone who is interested because it can be very entertaining. :) I had posted most of the diary, so it's incomplete... But at least a lot of it will be there. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment