test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

News & Updates

Hey!
So I graduated college (yay!) and now I have plenty of time and energy to keep up with BUMP on this site. ^_^

Just now I updated the Media Info page (magazine, radio, and web sections). There you can find links to where there will be live reporting of the WILLPOLIS tour!

I also updated the News section. There is an update for the BOC-AR app (for those who bought the RAY album). There is also a nice new photo gallery on BUMP's site showcasing some of the people who've been to the tour. So far they have pictures from April 26 in Kanazawa. Check it out here!

Now I'm working on translating Chama's twitter and the Staff Diary. I'll have those updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment