test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Two Extra Live Shows


One last thing for tonight, some information from my friend Ryu (thank you!!) that I didn't post before! Ryu informed me that:

Bump of Chicken have announced a pair of additional lives: one at March 31st at the nightclub Studio Coast (which you can apply for tickets for by purchasing a copy of "RAY", regardless of the type of edition), and that the final show of their Willpolis Tour will take place on July 31st at the Tokyo Dome (their first time playing a show at the hollowed venue).

If you are in Japan, I highly recommend trying to get tickets!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment