test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tinpost* Uncle On and Playsports

Courtesy of Datenshi Kuriko, we can now hear Tinpost* Uncle On (the hidden track from Snow Smile) and Playsports (the hidden track from Firefly)!! This is my first time hearing either of these songs!! Thanks so much!! And enjoy the tracks!!

BUMP has been appearing a lot lately on TV, radio, and live performances!! It's a very exciting time for the band. :D I'll be posting some new updates on all that soon. :)

Playsports: http://gimmeseasalticecream-07.tumblr.com/post/53816970240


***UPDATE: DANG!!!!!!!! Tinpost* Uncle On!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen to this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Playsports is fun! Ahaha I always love Masu's singing! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment