test

HTML Map

Welcome!

Here are my translations of the songs by the band BUMP OF CHICKEN, from Japanese to English. I hope this lets more people appreciate the beautiful lyrics of BUMP!

Links to each song can be found in "Albums" and "Singles."

BUMP's official website is http://www.bumpofchicken.com/!

Feel free to contact me at lebarrow@earthlink.net!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Still Updating, Still Here...

Hello! So! I just wanted to post here to show that I'm still on this blog actively every day.

Though I have finished translating all of BUMP OF CHICKEN's songs I have a lot more content to add. I'm currently translating the Takahashi Diary and adding about 10 entries to it every day. After I finish that, I'll do band news and interviews and anything else I can find. If you have any information about BUMP or things to translate, please send it my way at liberoinspace@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment